2/3/07

First Blog

Hello everyone! Yup, I finally decided to put my site up again. Mainly cuz I wanted to do the whole webcam thing again. Yeah so far it's not working yet. I have no idea what the problem is, but I guess that means more research for me!

So far I wanted to do something cool with this site, and I think the best thing for me to do with this URL is to pretty much have the whole blog thing on it. I used to have a motorcycle site but I couldn't keep up with all those updates. Plus there weren't that many people looking at my motorcycle site anyway so I took it down.

So basically I made this site so I can kinda keep track of myself and at the same time my friends and families can see how much of a lazy ass I've been.

Well enough babbling for now. Any of you ever have the biggest problem figuring out what to type on your first blog? Yeah, it always feels awkward doesn't it? lol. I'm sure the site will look better as I add more stuff to it. Ok, laters!

No comments: