3/3/07

Korean movies

Well I wasn't going to do any blogs for a bit since I don't have an internet at my house right now. But then I decided to do it anyway and just upload everything once I get internet at someone's house. Probably either Dennis or Mike. So what's it like not having internet? Yeah it blows ass. Good thing I downloaded bunch of movies before I left Japan. I just got done watching this Korean movie called "Eraser inside My Head" This movie was great. Very sad. It sure did bring tear to my eyes. I don't want to say too much about it to spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but I can tell you this much, and that it is about this girl who loses her memories.

I must say, for the last several years, Korean shows and movies have been really popular in Japan. Some are more popular than the Japanese shows, and now I know why. Overall, Koreans are better at acting than most Japanese celebrities. You can really feel their emotions. You can't get alot of that with most Japanese actors and actresses. It really did made me wish that I hadn't forgotten bunch of Korean vocabs so perhaps I could understand it even better.

Well if you ever come across that movie and if you like to watch love stories, check it out. I don't think you would regret it.

No comments: