8/30/07

Life here in Shanghai

Lots of birthdays this months! Sorry that I haven't been blogging much this month. Anyways, internet connection still sucks here. I did get lucky few days ago when I was able to stay online long enough to upload episode 2 of Carl. It took so long to make it too! I am currently working on the episode 3, brainstorming and recording clips everyday. I'm hoping that I'll come up with something good soon enough so I can start making more episodes one after another. Many of the ideas I have up in my head unfortunately doesn't work for episode 3. It's just too soon. So I just have to wait until the proper episodes comes.

One thing I do need to do is to start cleaning up my stuff in my room. I realized that I only have about 2 and a half weeks left to go in Shanghai. After this time, I probably won't come back here for work for a very long time, which means I can't leave any of my stuff here anymore. Dammit! I also gotta figure out a way to bring back my guitar. I'll probably have to get rid of the strings that's on it before I get on a plane. Maybe I should go buy a case for it. That would make the whole job simpler......

Well I'm gonna go hit the shower, and work on Carl some more. Laters!

No comments: