8/16/07

sick day

I hate being sick..... Yesterday morning, I woke up with a little sore throat, and I just had a bad feeling about it. See, I usually know what happens when I wake up with a sore throat. What always happens is that it gets worse throughout the day, and by afternoon, I get the fever and all sorts of shit. By the time night time hits, I'm all dizzy and messed up like I just inhaled a bottle of paint thinner. I did what I could do to just get as much rest as possible, and I did feel better when I woke up this morning, but I still have the runny nose and the cough. I should've brought some thera-flu with me! Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow.

You know what? I thought I could get used to this weak signal for the internet. It does get annoying when one minute you get signal, but then suddenly you don't get shit. It's like that all day long, and out of 24 hours we have during the day, I think I get signal for total of 4 hours at most. Most of the time, I probably only get it for about 2 hours. It's kinda weird. Part of me is thinking that "Make up your damn mind! Either I get signal or I don't! It's so annoying when I don't know if I can use the net or not" but then I know that with my addiction of the internet, if I didn't get any internet at all, I'd be going nuts like I did last year when my laptop broke. So I sure do get a mixed feeling about this topic lol.

Today I give you pics of the plane food and the view I saw on the flight from Nagoya to Shanghai. I haven't had a chance to go out so no pics of Shanghai yet!


The food wasn't that good...


View from the airplane.... obviously.....

No comments: