3/13/08

melody.!!!



I just got back from the event held by FM Aichi, and as one of the guests, melody. was here! I love her voice, and she is much more beautiful in person! I hope I don't sound like a stalker here.... lol

Unfortunately we were not allowed to take any pictures, eventhough I really really really wanted to! However I did get to buy her new single, and the first 10 or 15 people who bought the cd got to have an autographed poster of her so as you can see on the pic, I got it! Woo hoo!

For those that do not know her, she is a Japanese singer who was born and raised in Hawaii. First time I heard her music was sometime last year with the song "Love Story". It was used as an ending theme for one of the Japanese shows, and as soon as I heard it, I had to know who the singer was. Now she has this song called "Haruka" which I really love to listen to. I'm actually trying to figure out how to play it on the piano right now.

Her interview was pretty cool. She pretty much talked about her life in Japan now, and cooking.
I also got to shake her hand!!!!! Woo hoo!!

No comments: