4/12/08

Cleaning everything

My biological clock is pretty much back to normal now. I was going to do some stuff online today, organizing stuff for my music page but for last few days my computer has been giving me problems with bunch of errors. Then I realized it has been over a year since I last formatted my HD. So I guess it would be a good time for me to do that again.

Wait a minute..... Last I formatted was in September... Dammit... Don't tell me my laptop is slowly dying..... Well if the laptop I'm using now goes, I'm gonna look into getting a mac since macs are better for music and videos. We'll see what happens.

It'll probably take little over 4 hours to set everything up back to normal, so during the wait I'll just clean the apartment. Gotta throw away whole bunch of crap so I can make room for this guitar that I fell in love with few days ago. It's Ibanez RG350EX BK. The weight, ease of play, the way it feels when I hold it.... it was awesome!!! I love it so much more than my Squier Bullet. I can't wait til the day I get my hands on it for good!

No comments: