11/9/08

Recording

Today, the whole band went to Sammy's place to start recording our first song. Sammy originally was going to be our bassist, but our musical style didn't match, so he decided to become our producer. He has been involved with music for over 30 years, so him helping us out is a great news for the band. We did just get another bassist Chiemi few days ago though. We still have alot of work to do on this song. I think it's safe to say that we are still on the beginning stage, despite the fact that we spent all day recording multiple tracks. Yusuke was playing his part so many times that his hand hurt. But I really like the style he brings into our song. Kagari worked on the lyric. With some minor changes, I think the song is gonna sound really great.

It was a really fun day for me personally cuz I got to learn so many new things about music. It was so awesome!

No comments: