7/5/10

Thank you!

As some of you may know already, my channel "Daichen" has finally became a partner! Thank you so much for all the support all of you have given me over the past 2 years! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be where I am right now.

Some of you may have noticed that I have been uploading more music related videos rather than vlogging. The reason for this is because music is what I originally wanted to do with my youtube channel. Thanks to Shirohige and Yusuke, they have been helping me quite alot with creating music for your listening pleasure. I wouldn't have asked anyone-else to join me on this journey.

So as for now, the official page for our band "DYSE" will be my youtube channel. We also have created a facebook page as well, so if you like, join the page!


For now, enjoy the music video of TONIK!

Again, thank you all so much for everything!


No comments: