4/3/07

I need to pay attention....

Today's comic is about what happened today at the orientation at Nagoya Sangyo University. Yesterday was the ceremony for all the new students including the freshmen, transfer students, and the exchange student. Me being a both transfer and exchange student felt little bit odd considering I was born in Japan to begin with, but oh well.

To explain the comic, I woke up really early for the orientation cuz on the schedule I got for this week, it seems that the orientation is going to take a whole week. So I woke up still sick, and I really didn't want to go, but I had no choice considering this is the week I get to choose my classes. I walk in the classroom and noticed that most of the students seemed really young. Well duh..... Most of the new comers are Freshmen. Anyway, the professor started off with welcoming the freshmen and kept on talking about what the freshmen needs to do and all that stuff. I kept wondering, "Ok.... When the hell is he gonna start talking about rest of us? Especially us transfer students? There's not that much time left." So 10 minutes before the first session ended, I went up to the professor and asked him. Come to find out, today was the meeting for the Freshmen only.... I didn't need to come to the school until tomorrow..... It even says it on the schedule..... wtf, I could've slept in???

Well, it really is my fault for not looking at the schedule more carefully. So I left and tomorrow I get to hear the same thing again. woo hoo......

No comments: