4/6/07

Orientation is over!

Today was the last day of the orientation. About damn time! Well actually it wasn't that bad at all. Only thing I didn't enjoy was trying to wake up early for it. Other than that, it was pretty simple week for me. It's kinda funny cuz I remember when I used to attend PHCC, everyone used to tell me how they wish they could be a student again cuz the life was alot simpler. Now that I'm going back to school after doing the working thing, I get to experience the simple life again! lol. It's kinda funny seeing all the students panic over same stuff I used to panic about. I would go ahead and tell them it's not that bad, but that wouldn't be fair at all. After all I think it's better to let things be as it is without trying to say "Oh, well I'm older than you, and I know what you are going through, because I've been there myself, blah blah blah". I think interfering is one of the most stupidest things you can do to people. People all learn from their own experience, not other's.

Today I'm posting up a picture of Sakura trees near my place. It has been a while since I've seen Sakura. It's definitely better to see in real life than pictures!

No comments: