7/31/07

Going to China

I hate hot weather..... Even though I've lived in Florida most of my life, that doesn't mean I've come to appreciate the hot temperature. I still hate it. I'm more of a winter person. I tend to be more productive during cooler weather, and definitely in the cold weather. I don't know why, but it just works that way. This past several days, I've been doing bunch of exams and reports for the school. Yeah not fun.

Starting next week, I'm gonna be flying to China to teach again for little over a month. It would be a nice change since I really don't like being in the office here too much. I don't know what it is about it, but if I had it my way, I would just do all of my work in the room. But I'm sure alot of you probably wish the same thing lol. One thing I'm worried about is whether I'm going to have an internet in my room in Shanghai. I heard that some of the teachers transferred to other school. Plus being it the summer break for the regular students, I have a feeling that the computer teacher that helped me get the internet hooked up in my room last year is not even there. So if that's the case, I guess I'm gonna be internet-less during the time in China. That would really suck, cuz I figured that I was gonna get to have alot of time to work on Carl. I really want to stay away from using the internet cafe near the school because their pc suck major ass. Plus I probably won't have the time to go there anyway. I guess we'll see what happens.

Today I'll leave you with a PSA video from Carl. As you can see, I have not finished making episode 2 yet. The reasoning behind it is that it is going through major script change. Scott gave me some good ideas, and the original ideas I had for the episode 2, well I liked it at first, but then more and more I thought about it, it started to get really boring. So I'm thinking that I might need to go through the whole script again, while taking in everyone's input and decide which would work and so on. Well anyway, I'll let you know as I make more progress.

No comments: