7/15/07

Baby Shower for Brodie

Date wise it was actually yesterday, but with the time difference, today was the baby shower for Dennis and Nikki. I really wish that I was able to go. But I really do appreciate Sue and Elaine for sending me an invitation all the way here to Nagoya. That was very sweet of them.

I just got through looking at all the pictures from the shower that Dennis sent me. It looked like it was alot of fun. It seems like everyone enjoyed their time there. One thing that was expected but shocking was seeing how much Nikki changed! I mean yeah, it's really good that she's gotten big, but Nikki is the last person I could imagine being big! I guess we're just used to seeing her so skinny! lol.

All in all, I just wanted to say congratulations to Dennis and Nicole. I hope that it won't take too long for me to see your son after he's born. I'm very excited for you guys and my little nephew!

No comments: