10/21/07

One more week!

One more week until Kin and Kristie arrives to Japan! For the last few days, I've been keeping myself busy with school. Now as you saw on the Mother's Suspicion video, I have been working on filming stuff using Sims 2 for PC. It's actually quite fun. I think the only thing that I wish I was able to do was to have a full control over what each sims do instead of having them walk off in the middle of a scene. Few days ago I found this tycoon game called "The Movies" which apparantly lets you make movies and it has more options than sims. I figured this would be perfect for my filming stories! Then I had a vision! What if... just what if I was able to make a bad ass movie with that game?? Thinking of that made me get really excited (no I did not wet myself.....) I went ahead and made the purchase. Then the shit happened.... The damn game won't work on my laptop! WTF dude.... Well back to Sims 2 for me then.....

Well I'm gonna go have my pizza now. Yup, found Domino's pizza so I went ahead and ordered large with pepperoni. I'm so happy..... But I do want to make a blog about that, however I'll save that for another day...

Today I leave you with a video that happened back in the high school. Yeah, sadly it's a true story..... What a great friends I have.....


No comments: