5/29/07

Friends

Today I'd like to talk about my favorite show of all time. I like to watch a lot of different shows mainly from US and Japan. Heroes, Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ, Tokyo Tower, American Choppers to name a few. But I have to say that my all time favorite is Friends. It's been 3 years since the show ended, and part of me do wish that it was still going on. But then again, would this show still be as good if it was still going on today? That, we'll never know. But anyway, aside from the show being funny as hell, the show did do one thing to me that made me love it, and that was to kinda get away from the reality. And the stuff they did on the show were something that could be pretty realistic, especially toward the later seasons. It reminds me of stuff that happens when I hang out with my friends. Being that I watched the show since high school, it really did grow on me even though I didn't like the first season that much. So I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass for not bringing the DVD with me to Japan, but then again, I can't watch them anyway because of the region code. Yeah, not even on my laptop. Maybe I should just build a computer so I can watch the DVDs from outside of Japan lol. What I wonder is what are everyone's favorite quotes from the show? I have a few, but if I have to pick one, then it would probably be "PIVOT!". Damn, now I wanna watch it again!

No comments: