1/12/08

Phew!

I just spent the last 3 hours transferring every single blogs from last year (on the daichansworld.com) to here.... About time it's done! I figured that this is probably the best way to go with the blog for my main page.

Something awesome happened today. I found an old friend from the elementary school on mixi so we got to talk for the first time in 10 years. Last time we talked was at 成人式 which is the day Japanese celebrate turning 20 years of age. He's been married and has 3 beautiful children.
We must talked for about an a hour. I also found a phone number to my other buddy also from the elementary school so we talked for a while too. We all agreed that we have to get together in February and have a drink. I am so looking forward to that day. I really can't wait!

No comments: