6/30/07

Hot day....

 暑い!めちゃ暑い!It's so freaking hot today! And I always thought that Florida was always gonna be hotter than Nagoya, but last night Dennis told me the temperature and it's not that different! WTF dude.... But anyway, my whole body is so sore cuz I did Tae Bo yesterday. The whole program was 57 minutes long, but I couldn't get past the 15 minute mark. Yeah, the warm-up part. I swear, you could get really great exercise just from the warm up on tae bo. And today it is so hot..... Oh well. It's not like I can change the weather from bitching about it.

So I started watching Lost from the first season 2 days ago. Damn the show is so awesome! and it keeps making me watch more no matter how tired I am. I can't believe I didn't watch it before. I'm still on episode 11 at this point, and I'll probably watch 2 or 3 more episodes tonight. If I didn't have to work tomorrow, I'd probably spend the whole day watching Lost like I did with Heroes before lol.

Well that's all for today. Gotta work tomorrow. Later!

No comments: