7/6/07

Lost

Damn I can't believe it's July already. I know I know, where in the hell are the comics. I have been rather busy. So busy that I haven't had the time to do any comics lately. What have I been doing?....... Alright you got me, I've been watching Lost. I started watching it from season 1 last week, and I just got to the episode 14 of 2nd season. Damn that show is addicting. At the point where I am right now, yeah Charlie is a fucking asshole. That's all I'll say cuz I don't want to ruin anything for those that haven't watched it yet. So what I'll do is to shut up about the show.

Dennis told me not to look at any sites that has anything to do with Lost, and I should have listened. I got curious about some of the actors and actresses in that show so I went to the wikipedia to look them up. Big mistake! I found out 3 things about that show that I shouldn't know about. and they are big events too! wtf. Naomi, a friend of mine in school was the one who suggested I watch Lost, and then Dennis and Ron told me that the show is awesome. They were right. But considering Dennis and Ron lives in other side of the world, I can't really talk about it with them. Plus they are waaay ahead of me. Naomi on other hand is few episodes ahead of me, so we've been talking about the show alot. I wanted to ask her a question about the one of the events that I found out about, but for some reason, I have a feeling that that event doesn't happen til the 3rd season. So I decided not to ask her. And it's driving me nuts. One good things about those spoilers that I accidentally read is that I didn't read them in detail so I still don't know how they happen, and I plan on keeping it that way. So I just can't start looking at any Lost websites anymore. Why do I always have to be so curious???? lol

Today's image is a pic of Baby Star Ramen snack. Apparently it is a new flavor they came out with. They were actually pretty good. I like it. Laters!

No comments: