7/14/07

Typhoon!

We get typhoon tomorrow here in Nagoya! Woo hoo! The reason why I'm excited over it is cuz I don't have to go to work tomorrow thanx to the typhoon. What I'm wondering is if we're gonna lost power at all anytime tomorrow. I hope not cuz I've gave myself an another project for fun. What I'm working on is a little show using the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I'm not gonna go into details about what the show is about. I just spent the last 3 days working on the end credit for the show, and I'm about to go record bunch of shots for the first episode. So I think I'll continue working on more now.

Today's music is another song by Chami. I'm not sure what the title is cuz I think it's her new song. I really love it alot so I've decided to put it up here. A link to her page is in my links section, so please check her out!

No comments: