1/13/08

Sitting here eating a crepe



Argh, I don't like homework. I don't mind being in the position of giving them out, but I don't particularly enjoy being on the receiving end of it. I gotta finish up rest of this group project at the school. There isn't much left to do so I really shouldn't have problem finishing it up. In fact I really should be doing that instead of typing this blog......

So between yesterday and today I have been trying to figure out how to blog from my cellphone. I am able to do that on myspace, and I know there is a way to do it here on blogger but for some odd reason it is not working. This is just not cool. I hope it doesn't take forever to figure it out like it did with my webcam.

Oh btw, the pic is a pudding filled crepe. It was pretty good. Not as good as the crepe you get from the actual crepe shop though... mmmm I could go for a good crepe right about now....

No comments: